SVA Vending - A Vending Machine Franchise That Works With Your Lifestyle
Have you been looking for a straightforward investment opportunity that has the potential to yield high returns? Why not take advantage of a vending machine franchise in Australia.
Take a moment to think of all the vending machines you see on a daily basis –your local gym, the train station – nearly everywhere you go there’s a vending machine collecting hundreds of dollars each day. This dynamic and fast growing industry means you’ll enjoy flexible work hours that suit you and your personal life and gives you the potential to start a fresh career opportunity.
This clever business opportunity takes advantage of smart technology and the ability to restock machines from the comfort of your home. Order online and have stock delivered directly to your vending machines. With fantastic locations and long-standing relationships with suppliers, SVA Vending can help you to attain success in the vending machine business. We also offer ongoing advice and support, full training and marketing support to help your franchise get off the ground.
Enquire today about our vending machine franchise opportunities and get the job satisfaction that you deserve.
Enquire NOW to get these lucrative locations! Pricing excluded GST.
|Machine type||Location/ Type||Address||Total Employees|
|SVA5000||Office National Client||Clayton||100|
|SVA 5000||Manufacturing||Dandenong South||100|
|SVA 3000||National Brand Retailer||Chirnside Park||100|
|SVA 3000||Manufacturing||Noble Park||100|
|SVA 3000||National Brand Retailer||Springvale, Victoria||50|
|SVA 3000||Office||Glen Waverley||40|
|SVA 3000||National Brand Retailer||Fountain Gate||50|
|SVA 3000||IT Company||Moorabbin||100|
|SVA 3000||Aged Care||Ringwood||100|
- This information is provided for illustrative purposes only.
- SVA Vending does not guarantee future sales or profitability with your vending machine franchise.
- With each vending machine for sale, business results would vary from operator to operator and their business skills.
- Turnover, COGS, Gross Profit, expenses and net profit margins are indicative only and could vary depending on how the business is managed.
- A comprehensive terms and conditions copy for your vending machines business is available on request.