PPE Vending Machines
PPE or Personal Protection Equipment refers to a range of hygiene and safety clothing that can be used to protect an individual from injury, contamination, and injury. In most cases, PPE is a compulsory requirement to fulfil the Australian Work Health & Safety Guidelines.
PPEs are used in healthcare environments (like hospitals, clinics, and laboratories), vulnerable patient care facilities (for example, aged care and retirement homes), manufacturing plants, bakeries, industrial plants and factories that handle hazardous substances.
PPE VENDING MACHINES BENEFITS
Vending machines are an ideal way to provide employees with access to important items including personal protection equipment (PPE). Here are some reasons how it can work in your facility:
- Instant dispensing of important PPE to keep staff safe and protected.
- No capital outlay or overheads to manage the vending machine.
- Total operational support of the PPE machines is borne by SVA. We install the machines, check and replenish stock and service and repair machines.
- Product customisation services. SVA can source particular brands of PPE that could be specific to your business requirements. For example, your facility may need to stock N95 masks.
- Smart cashless and credit-card-free servicing. Our superior smart card services mean you can now integrate our advanced vending systems into the staff card thereby giving access to all staff to access PPE quickly and at any time of the day.
- Organisational reporting on PPE usage. Our vending system can be linked with your operations to gauge stock uses. If stocks need to be replenished, the system will automatically send you an alert to your administrator’s computer, mobile or tablet.
Call us today on 1300 411 902 and speak with one of our PPE vending machine specialists.